In connection with the expansion of the Company’s operation, the General Meeting of Shareholders held in 2014 approved a new strategy based on the use of capital market instruments. Activities related to energy from renewable sources were moved to controlled subsidiaries designated for this purpose. Transactions related to financial instruments (money market, debentures, CFDs, derivatives, stocks in companies listed on domestic and foreign stock exchanges, derivative instruments related to commodity trading in metals, food, hydrocarbon fuels) account for about 90% of the company’s activity. The remaining 10% of its operating activities involve investments in private equity. The company invests in financial instruments that yield profit due to an increase in their value or bear interest in the form of periodic dividends. Instruments selected for the investment portfolio are characterized by a relatively low probability of depreciation and a high level of liquidity. The Company employs a risk optimization model that takes into account four key areas of risk: interest rates, inflation, exchange rates, and changes in the stock exchange quotations of shares and derivatives.

In order to achieve the optimum level of financial liquidity, the Company has built a model in which investment projects are classified into short-term, medium- and long-term ones.